Tuesday, November 23, 2010

End of the year crunch

I am sure no one else feels so rushed as Thanksgiving approachs.  I have so many ideas and projects...some I fear will have to wait next year... Oh, it rhymes, now I am a poet?  Hardly.  LOL.  Sunday I started this sweatshirt jacket for Bill.  I decided to add a zipper so that it wouldn't have to be so tight around his neck. Then I proceeded to embroider this cute 'eat-drink-football' design. Got about the first 5000 stitches in and realized it would be upside down. Stopped the machine and put things away for the night. Yesterday I picked out the 5000 stitches and this time I mirrored the image... again the wrong move, but luckily only in for about 100 stitches. I meant to rotate the image so that the words and the design would be right side up and read left to right... Amazingly I finished it.  Here is the result.

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking shirt! And it looks so good on him! I'm impressed with your "keep-with-it-ness."

    ReplyDelete