Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunday busy Sunday

Well, I told myself that I was going to work on the OESD lace church with my embroidery machine.  I did the 6 out of 7 pieces.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) I should be able to get the 7th one done and assemble them.  Here is the photo of them....  After I have them assembled, I will post another blog.










         I also finished the quilt top for Baby Draude- who is due in mid November.  The back will be done with a bright pink colored Minkee fabric (wish me luck on this one)... I didn't have a patten in mind with this cute panel from Clothworks Fabrics, but the parents of Miss Draude chose the fabrics and I purchased them and finally went to work on them. I decided to feature the panel and add Sashings around it to border it, then the 2"  half-square triangles next to the 4-1/2" blocks to make the inner border.  I didn't measure it yet, but I believe it is a large crib size. If you click on the photo you will get a larger version.

1 comment:

  1. The church embroidery project should be a good one! That baby quilt is the best!! Great and bright colors! I love it and you did just a good job!

    ReplyDelete