Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aaron and Sonya


I can finally reveal that the recipient of the "Serenity" table runner is Aaron and Sonya. I was able to go to Mesa, where they lived until yesterday, last Saturday. I am hoping that the table runner will be enjoyed for many years.
It was hard to say goodbye to them on Sunday morning- you see, they are moving and on their way to Oregon to raise their children and be closer to Sonya's family.
Aaron's job takes him away from home for several weeks at a time. He is involved in the entertainment field, and works as a manager for several different well known singers. Who would have thought that this kid who was afraid of heights would turn out to be climbing high into rafters and mountain sides for his work? Life never ceases to amaze me.
Oh and I can't add a picture of the family as I don't have a current one. Maybe this will promote a picture being sent to Gramma....?

No comments:

Post a Comment