Thursday, October 14, 2010

Embroidered BOM

I am working on a design for a pieced and embroidered quilt top. I want to offer a Block of the Month for those who like to piece and do machine embroidery. I have done a rough draft... now to Walmart to get some colored pencils, then to the OESD files to find some embroidery designs to place on the blocks.  It will be a christmas theme.  I will teach it at my favorite quilt shop Hearts and Hands Quilts in Green Valley, AZ.
Wish me luck, because this designing thing is all new to me. 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! You can do anything you set your smart mind to do! I'm anxiously waiting to see what you come up with...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bound and determined to make make me bring out my sewing machine (which is covered in cob webs) aren't you?!!!

    ReplyDelete