Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jordan's Giraffes

In August when I visited the Burt family in Oklahoma, the girls willingly and happily went 'shop hopping' with me. While there I asked Jordan to pick out fabric that she would like her giraffes to made from. She chose the perfect piece of fabric. The golden yellow has a lot of textured color and was the perfect choice for a giraffe.

The quilt was designed from a giraffe template that I found on Michael Miller Fabrics- pattern designs. The girls in the quilt shop,here in Green Valley, really fell in love with the quilt.

Jordan called me to say that she had received the quilt, and when I asked her if it was what she expected, her reply was "It is even more and better than I expected"; I am so happy she enjoys it and loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment