Monday, October 31, 2011

My Blog may change soon

I am having a terrible time trying to get emails from those who view my blog. I attempted to sign into a bloghop and keep being told I am 'not allowed'...isn't that a tad rude?  hahaha.  What happened is that I have 2 email addresses associated with the blog- operator errors happen to me frequently- so I have no one to blame but myself. So I need to either get this blog compelety cleaned up or I guess I will close it down and start over again. Brilliant folks who are blog savvy are welcome to assist, should you have time or energy.
So here is the test.  If you read this blog, would you reply to me (not in the comment section) see if you can find an email address and reply to me thru the blog.  Thanks and have a great day.

Don't know why this won't stay in upright position, it is correct on the original photo.

AnDe's creation of the 'Proud Mama' now available on fabric
I am off to the shower, get ready for a day at the quilt shop, and then home again. What a great retirement life.

No comments:

Post a Comment