Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Monkey See...Monkey Do


This Sock Monkey quilt was completed -FINALLY- and will soon be mailed to my granddaughter- Morgan Amber Burt. She has been a patient little girl this year, waiting for her quilt. Morgan, besure to let me know if you like it.

I saw a the 'sock monkey' done in a quilt pattern by Moda Fabrics- and then enlarged the monkey pattern to fit in the center of this quilt. All fabrics are 100% domestic cottons, with cotton batting. Machine pieced, appliqued and quilting done by myself. Measures 60"x68".

2 comments:

  1. very cute, can't wait to see it in real life and she definitely needs it here.
    Address is:
    3641 N. 4000 W.
    Benson, UT 84335

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when Morgan receives the quilt. I love you all, Mom/Gramma Jackie

    ReplyDelete